Dr. Kenneth J. Manges, Ph.D., forensic psychologist possesses extensive experience spanning 40+ years as an expert witness in court trials, on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
He is the past President of The American Board of Vocational Experts, which accredits expert witnesses in the field of forensics, and serves on the Editorial Board for the peer review journal, The Journal of Forensic Vocational Analysis. He is able to provide testimony on both vocational and psychological perspectives and can address both the psychological perspectives relating to the matter at hand and its impact on the ability to work. As a result of his vast experience, he is a complete choice (offering clinical services to patients as well as serving as an expert forensic witness for pain management, disability, trauma, and vocational loss), for catastrophic injury cases due to his distinctive:
- The breadth of knowledge which integrates wage loss and psychological issues.
- The depth of knowledge that encompasses trauma, pain management, disability, and forensics.
- Courtroom testimony, including both plaintiff and defense litigants, in cases which span over 30 years.
Dr. Manges has served as an expert witness in cases involving:
- Mental Health Evaluations for Litigation
- Mental Health Malpractice Damages
- Expert Personal Injury Consultation
- Wrongful Death Damages
- Medical Malpractice Damages
- Diminished Capacity Defense Consultation and Evaluation
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Expert Employment Law Damages
- Insanity Defense
- Vocational Expert
- Family Law/Spousal Support
- Maritime/Jones Act
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Dr. Kenneth Manges is a Forensic Psychologist and vocational expert who offers consultation and comprehensive evaluations. His analyses have been recognized for their clarity and scientific rigor. He offers reasonably certain opinions about the psychological impact of physical injury or emotional trauma as they affect earning capacity and the impact of loss on future work and quality of life. Well regarded in the litigation arena, he is a trusted and respected authority and offers evaluations that have been consistently upheld in both state and federal courts. Call Dr. Manges at 513-784-1333 or send him an email by copying and pasting the following email address into your preferred email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.